Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Casita del Campo



This is a new ad that I just made for Silver Lake's legendary Mexican Restaurant, great bar, excellent margaitta's. The place is visually warm and friendly and I wanted to express that in the ad. The grid is inspired by the stained glass and mosiacs that abound at this great eating place.

I am working on a new web site for design work, I am probbaly going to do it in flash. II am going to keep Jon Measures.com strictly for art stuff and experimental web ideas. In the mean time I will post some ads I've been doing because I am frustrated by not having time to set up a real design site.

I did a photo shoot on Saturday on my crutches, the crutches acted somewhat like a tripod. That reminds me I need to get a new tripod. I used my own photography on this and another restaurant ad that I did for Indochine, a hip Atwater Village Vietnamese eatery that I would highly recommend. I will upload their ad later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Robin Toby
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/luau-party-supplies.html]luau Party Supplies[/url].