Sunday, July 30, 2006

Long Time

If anyone checks my blog, I apologize for not posting. I actually had stuff to talk about but I haven't felt like blogging. One of the reasons I started the blog was to get me back into thinking about my own work and doing some art. From that stand point the blog has been reasonably successful. I have been doing some art and I have had first show in years. I will attach the add for the show that ran in the Los Felz Ledger. The show went well, there was quite a few people there and I sold a couple of pieces. I now have another show that I can plan for in November at the Cafe Metropol Gallery in downtown LA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need a mailing list so we can be more advised of your showings

Jon Measures said...

If you send me your e-mail I will ad you to my mailing list I have a show in November.