Thursday, March 23, 2006



This is a sketch of a diagram from a book I am reading on getting things done.

I was walking up and down in the backyard this evening as I do and I got to thinking about webs, web like structures and web style diagrams. It's a form that often crops up in my work. I often feel like all my mental energy that goes into art is primarily about creating connections between disperate things and experience. I love the math problems and the collage like insane decode from magazines that the charcter in A Beautiful Mind kept making, that to me is art. Another strong point that struck me, though I'm not sure how this helps is the fact that I am more interested in things I don't fully understand. If I understand something I need to move on. Anyway, tired, finals week at Brooks, stuff to take care of, over and out,

No comments: